Undergraduate Certificate Programme in Homeless Prevention and Intervention
The application process for the next Dublin City University (DCU) Undergraduate Certificate Programme in Homeless Prevention and Intervention for homeless (and other relevant sectoral) key workers/case managers, commencing in DCU in September 2019 will be open from: Monday 29th April 2019.
The closing date for applications will be Friday 7th June 2019 at 5pm
All applications must be made directly to Dublin City University. Application forms are available to download from the Registry Section of the Dublin City University website at:
- Incomplete applications or applications received by DCU Admissions Registry after the closing date will not be considered
- Do not forward application forms to the Dublin Region Homeless Executive (DRHE) as they will not be forwarded to DCU.
Dates for this Certificate Programme are as follows:
(dates maybe subject to change)
- Download application form via the Dublin City University website
- Complete (typed format) application in full (incomplete applications will not be processed)
- Print completed application
- Sign and date the printed application form and post, along with a passport photograph to:
Admissions, Registry, Dublin City University, Collins Avenue, Dublin 9.
DRHE funding support for this course: Key workers/case managers working in Dublin Region Homeless Executive funded homeless services, in the Dublin region, may apply for a funding contribution towards the cost of this certificate’s fees. DRHE will consider applications from key workers/ case managers who must be nominated by their organisation, using the official nomination form and must complete the standard consent form (see below). Completed HARD COPY nomination forms (accompanied by the signed HARD COPY consent form) must be forwarded to: Training Coordinator, Dublin Region Homeless Executive, Dublin City Council, Block 1, Floor 2, Civic Offices, Fishamble Street, Dublin 8.
For queries regarding the application or nomination processes please contact:
Training Co-ordinator, DRHE via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org